Sequins at the Beach


     
     





     Remaining photo credits unknown

    I love the juxtaposition of evening glamour on a casaul beachy backdrop. I guess it goes back to my habit of always overdressing just that little bit, but only when I'm not forced to. I hate having to dress up for weddings, balls etc. because they force you to be glamourous, rather than effortless looking glamourous. There is something incredibly chic about going for a walk along the shore of the beach in a  embellished dress, barefoot, with the ocean breeze blowing through your hair - that's why beaches make such fabulous backdrops for a fashion shoot!
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2009/12/sequins-at-beach.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection

Blog Archive