Winter Uniform



    This pic of Hilary Duff reminded me of my favourite winter uni look - black tights , leather boots, grey t-shirt, black jacket, big scarf and an iconic, big bag to house those study supplies (or in my case Vogue, Bazaar and a bottle of vitamin water). The Givenchy Nightingale is my favourite "It Bag" of the moment, along with the YSL Easy Bag. I'm not so much a fan of Hilary's enormous earings though. Unfortunately, I'll be back to uni soon for summer school soon - maybe I'd be looking forward to it more if I could wear boots and fabulous winter coats but I guess I still have at least another 4 months to go until I can wear such items without dying of heat exhaustion. Although I love summer (the swimming, the extra hours of sunlight, the long holidays etc), I am definitely a bigger fan of the winter. I love getting dressed up in coats, boots, scarves and walking through the parks with the orange leaves on the ground - it's somehow more mystical and intriguing than the summer months.
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/01/winter-uniform.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection