Medallion Necklaces - White Moth Jewelry


    As of late, I've been on the lookout for fantastic coin and medallion inspired jewelry and along my hunt I came across a new line of jewelry called White Moth Jewelry New York City (WM&CO). The current collection comprises of sophisticated sterling silver medallion necklaces available in a variety of styles including the company's signature moth design, as well as shapes such as hearts. The necklaces look fantastic both worn individually or layered, on either a single or on multiple chains. The pieces are on-trend, while maintaining a timeless appeal. Personally, I enjoy wearing jewelry that means something to me as an individual. My favourite piece from the collection has to be the No 8 necklace below. Number 8 is my lucky number - I was born on 8.8.88! With Christimas just around the corner, the pieces make a fantastic & unique gift choice for friends or family (or to oneself!), allowing you to pick a meaningful number, inspirational symbol or vintage piece that evokes memories from historical times.

    Check out the collection at WM&CO's online store here.

    On my xmas wishlist!

    Number medallion necklaces



    Star & cross medallion necklaces

    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/11/medallion-necklaces-white-moth-jewelry.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection