Fashionistas Olivia Palermo and Bianca Brandolini D'Adda






    I've been obsessing over these pics since I first saw them a couple of weeks ago during my uni exams. Olivia Palermo's and Bianca Brandolini D'Adda's outfits are beyond fabulous. I always love getting fashion inspiration which I can transcend into my own look - usually I'm attracted to glamourous haute couture and can therefore only dream! I love Olivia's ensemble - the black skinny jeans, the blazer, the fur vest, the crocodile clutch and those super cute ballet flats. The perfect fur vest is on my list for next years autumn/winter (We are currently having our Summer in Aus). Thankfully, I can incorporate black skinny jeans, ballet flats & and the perfect brown clutch now. I've been meaning to buy all these items for a while now and these pic are further affirmation that I need them! Olivia's look is classic, yet on trend, whilst maintaining street cred. As much as I found her personality annoying on The City, I can't help but be fascinated by her style. The girl is a master at mixing designer, high street & vintage. Bianca's look is less polished but still fantastic - ahh I want her sun-kissed looking hair & her Peekaboo Fendi Bag. I'm a big fan of taupe coloured scarves too. I've worn my silk Oroton one to death! I want to look this chic on my coffee date catch-ups with friends....
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/12/fashionistas-olivia-palermo-and-bianca.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection