The Row Fall 2011

     The ultimate fur collection!

     Loving the powder blue knitted scarf!


    The Row Fall 2011

    When it comes to fashion I love texture whether it be a pebble leather, fur (vintage or faux of course), a little velvet, or some luxurious cashmere. I love mixing a few different textures together together too because it adds different dimensions to an outfit. Naturally then I'm a fan of the latest The Row collection as it encompasses this. I've adored the Olsen Twins since the days of watching "Off to Grandma's House We Go" & "The Little Rascals" and love seeing their unusual ensembles. They are incredibly stylish without being followers of the pack. I admire their style because they take risks and incorporate vintage. I keep their book "Influence " by my bed, it never disappoints when seeking a little outfit inspiration.
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/03/row-fall-2011.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection