Sometimes you just need a little inspiration....

    I've been obsessing over this pic of Kate Moss taken my Terry Richardson all week!!!!
    The eyes, hair, white blazer & nude lipstick...amazing


    Can't live without my coffee in the morning!

     Abbey + Fur = Freaking Amazing!


     Want, want, want!!!!




     Most amazing leathers pants & jacket ever

     I'm a leopard fanatic.....

     Natalie Portman looking like a doll in the latest Miss Dior Cherie campaign

     My excuse!

    Rachel Bilson at the Chanel Resort 2012
    Loving the leather shorts & Christian Louboutin Pigalles

    It's been one of those weeks for me where nothing seems to go to plan...in the wrong sort of way that is. Sometimes you just need a little pick me up to get you back on your feet & smiling again. Browsing through blogs & my collection of pics for inspiration always helps :)
    Thank gosh the weekend is nearly here!

    Pics from Fashion Roadkill, They all hate us, Collumbine Smille, Le Love & Oh Fashion Models, Le Cheap c'est cheap, Belle Chantelle & Detour Through Wonderland
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/05/sometimes-you-just-need-little.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection