The Woman in Red





    Nadia Serlidou
    Photographed by Koray Birand
    Harper's Bazaar Turkey June 2011

    I've probably said it before - I'm obsessed with the colour red! I probably didn't even realise at first. Then one day I thought about it - Red car, laptop case, iphone case, several lipsticks, coffee mugs, stationery and a general collection of red bits & bobs. For some reason I don't tend to wear red clothes... perhaps out of fear of looking like Santa's little helper. I just got off the phone to my dear friend Sam who was deciding on what colour to paint her nails. Sure, it's not a ground breaking decision but sometimes it's that little bit of colour, especially on a cold Winter's day like today, that can give you a little lift. My current fashion mission - to mix some red into my black ensembles. And I'm thinking red may be the colour of choice for my next frock purchase :) As for this editorial - the Turkey publications seem to  be turning out some fantastic fashion shoots of late. Gorgeous styling & location I say.
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/06/woman-in-red.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection