Givenchy Fall 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture




     The embellished detailing on this one reminds me of coral




     Loving this silhouette with the cut out panels at the front & exposed back






    Givenchy Fall 2011 Couture | Paris Haute Couture

    Givenchy's latest couture collection by Riccardo Tisci is absolutely stunning! The collection of ivory & nude gowns are elegant & sophisticated, yet edgy. I love all the textures - the lace, feathers, silk tulle & tassels (I think I have a thing for tassels!! - If you saw my wardrobe & a few pieces in my room you would understand). There is almost something Laga Gaga-esque about them with the bodysuits under the sheer outer layers. I can't wait to see these on the red carpet!


    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/07/givenchy-fall-2011-couture-paris-haute.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection