Cocktail Ring Crazy

    I own lots of costume jewellery - cuffs, earings, necklaces, but I don't own many rings. It's probably because I find rings the easiest to loose as I tend to play with them and leave them places. Although recently, I have found myself looking at rings whenever I go shopping. I'm thinking a big, shinny cocktail ring may be the perfect statement piece for a winter evening look. The Swarovksi ring above has caught my attention. I like it but I'm thinking I may find something even better. I'm hoping to visit Newtown, Paddington and various markets some time over the next couple of weeks  in search of the perfect cocktail ring.
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/04/cocktail-ring-crazy.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection