Rosie goes 80s Glam



    Model: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
    Vogue Russia May 2010

    I love these shots of Rosie as they are so 80s - but in a good way! Lace bodices, body-con dresses, gloves - makes me want to hit the dance floor! I bought an 80s Lisa Ho bodysuit a couple of weeks ago that I can't wait to wear. I think I particularly find the 80s trends fascinating because those are the looks which were my first glances at fashion as a child. The first two images definitely have something very Madonna-esque about them, with the second outfit a 2010 spin on the pink dress worn in Madonna's 1985 "Material Girl" video.

    Madonna - Material Girl
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/04/rosie-goes-80s-glam.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection