Aussie Stylist Christine Centenera



    Love these leopard boots!


    Awesome Coat

    What I would do for that skirt.....


    Trackies teamed with fur and heels?



    Need inspiration for an outfit? Look no further than stylist & fashionista Christine Centenera. I love the way she mixes mini dresses, ankle boots and coats for the ultimate on-trend look, but in a way that makes it look effortless. With Christine, it's all about the clothes. Hair and make-up are kept simple in order to give the clothes full effect. I find her style very wearable in the scheme of what it worn to the fashion shows. I'm not sure if I could get away with wearing trackies with a fur coat and heels, but I  think she can get away with it. It's great to see an Australian magazine stylist in the spotlight at the shows.
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/06/aussie-stylist-christine-centenera.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection