Lusting Right Now

    Having a bit of a play on Polyvore :)
    Relaxed Glamour

    Relaxed Glamour by Mademoisellestefani featuring Jeffrey Campbell shoes

    I love drifting into wardrobe wonderland on Polyvore, putting together the perfect outfit, without having to worry about finding my size or sticking to a budget. Some of those collages on Polyvore are amazing, but right now I'm going for minimalistic. This set is based on my favourite look of the moment being a skirt and top or dress, teamed with a blazer and wedges. I have been wearing my Tony Bianco wedges to death. They are such a great alternative to painful, sky-scraper heels. I wanted to buy Jeffrey Campbell ones but I couldn't find a local retailer at the time and didn't want to run the risk of purchasing the wrong size. In saying that, I adore these furry ones above. Such a statement shoe! I want to eventually get one of these black Michael Kors fashion watches. I have a very classic IWC watch that my dad bought for me as a gift, but it would be nice to mix it up sometimes. I was trying to find the new ceramic Bulgari rings, but I could only find the original version. Although, I'm not a ring person (I tend to get annoyed by them and lose them when I take them off), I think the Bulgari ones are stunning. As for the Balenciaga's new perfume, I hope to be acquiring that very soon :)
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/06/lusting-right-now.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection