Happy Valentines Day!


    Wishing all of hôtel de mode's followers & visitors a very happy Valentines Day! I hope you all have a wonderful day with the people you love whether its that special someone or an amazing friend. Maybe Valentines Day has become very commercial, however I still think it's a fabulous opportunity to be thankful for those people who are also there to show you love and kindness.

    Lots of love,
    Mademoiselle Stefani
    xxx

    A little Valentines Day montage:

    Love Actually Opening Monologue on Vimeo.
    Opening scene from my favourite romantic comedy




    Perhaps Disney has given me unrealistic expectations about love....








    If only I could find a straight guy that loves reading Vogue as much as me....


    Pics from Le Love, We Heart It, Oh Fashion Model, Detour Through Wonderland & Tumblr
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/02/happy-valentines-day.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection