Jason Wu Fall 2011 | New York Fashion Week


     Loving the lace detail on the sweater for a sophisticated, yet still rather relaxed look.

     Dot stocking are now on my fall shopping list.

     DIY idea - Add a bow ribbon around the neck around a shirt or blouse.

     Adorable! Loving the lace across the face too.


     Ah that coat!




     The perfect silhouette


    Jason Wu Fall 2011

    I could spend all day looking at this collection. It's as though all my favourites have been combined - delicate lace, Swarovski crystals, ostrich feathers, silk blouses, high waited skirts, thin-belted waists, blazers & chic court shoes. Jason Wu's fall collection is sophisticated & dramatic, yet very wearable. It's rare I find a collection where I love and would wear every look. I'm feeling incredibly inspired and excited for the cooler months ahead! Definitely one of my favourite collections for the fall season. 
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/02/jason-wu-fall-2011-new-york-fashion.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection