Creature Of the Night








    Katie Fogarty
    Photographed by Kai Z. Feng
    Vogue Australia September 2011

    Wow! That was my reaction when I came across this editorial on Fashion Gone Rogue this morning. May I add that I was in a law lecture at the time & I'm quite sure the lecturer could tell that I was more adsorbed in whatever I was looking at on my Mac rather than the words rolling out of his mouth. This ed is everything I love - chic black ensembles, LBDs, lace, sheer panels, pretty pink lips & cat-like grey smoky eyes. The Australians glossies have definitely turned it up a notch in terms of delivering excellent editorials of late. Can't wait to grab a copy of the September issue when it goes on sale tomorrow morning!

    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/08/creature-of-night.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection