Rachel Gilbert Spring/Summer 2011

    Lusting over the Emmy Dress!


    So sophisticated - Incredibly Blair Waldorf-esque

    I wore this dress recently & I'm still admiring it hanging in my wardrobe!






    Edgy yet sophisticated

    Rachel Gilbert Spring/Summer 2011 Collection
    I am loving the latest Rachel Gilbert collection. RG is one of my favourite Australian evening wear designers. Her designs are classic, yet contemporary, & made from luxurious fabrics. I love a bit of bling & RG always has a fabulous array of embellished gowns. Every season she creates the most fabulous sequinned frocks. So far I have two of her lovely dresses in my wardrobe. The first I wore to my 21st a couple of years back & the second I purchased recently from the current collection. I have my 23rd birthday party coming up - perhaps I'll add a third to my collection!

    Check out the rest of the collection at Rachel Gilbert

    My Rachel Gilbert Dresses:


    Wearing the Helena Dress from the current collection that I wore to the Victor Chang Red Ball 2011

    In a Rachel Gilbert Dress from a previous collection with one of my best friends Jane at my 21st Birthday party at the Balmoral Bathers Pavilion Restaurant
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/08/rachel-gilbert-springsummer-2011.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection