Balmain Fall 2010





    tfs via knight cat

    Balmain's latest collection may not be revolutionary - it's still about skinny pants/jeans, blazers,  shoulder pads, ankle boots and bling. There was an injection of feather coats and leopard prints, however I didn't like the overall look of the outfits as much as the looks I've posted, despite my love of both feathers and leopard. I was thrilled to see the sheer black shirts, metallic skinny legs and navy blazer as I already own pieces like these. I'm really trying to make the most of my current wardrobe, restricting myself to only adding a few keys pieces per season. I thought the set was fantastic too - traditionally Balmain and dramatic - just like the collection! 
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/03/balmain-fall-2010.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection