I'm getting excited for Future Music Festival on Saturday :)


    Traditionally, I'm not a festival goer - the idea of being covered in mud , in a crowd of people pushing and shoving, generally doesn't appeal to me. Despite this, I attended Future last year and had a blast. So I've decided to make the annual event an exception to my rule. Last year it was a beautiful early Autumn day and I wore denim shorts with a one-piece Lisa Ho Swimsuit (Probably a bit too classy for a festival but what the heck) and a cute pair of sandals. Funnily enough, I even had my hair blowed dried. Only by chance though! I just happened to decide to give my hair a good chop the day before at the hairdressers. This year the forecast is overcast with the chance of a storm so I'll be going for a very different look. Currently, I'm thinking an all black look consisting of leather boots, canvas shorts, an over-sized Stolen Girlfriends Club tshirt, a Trilby hat and a red quilted bag to top it off and add some colour. I've got some gumboots in case in rains the night before too - fingers crossed it doesn't rain on the day. Can't wait to see David Guetta and Empire of the Sun!

    Last Year at Future Music Festival 2009

    Festival Outfit Inspiration:

     
    No one does the festival look better than Miss Moss
    DailyMail UK

     Daisy Lowe
    Contact Music

    The Ultimate Festival Outfit
    Festival Mood Board made my me on Polyvore

     I would love a pair of these Hunter/ Jimmy Choo Gumboots...guess standard ones will have to do

     Trilby Hat
    There's a super cute one in Sportsgirl I plan to buy for the event

    Stolen Girlfriends Club T-Shirt
    Copolla

    I love the slogan on it:

    No 8
    BEAUTY
    YOUTH
    ARROWS
    WEAPONS OF MASS SEDUCTION
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-getting-excited-for-future-music.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection