Warm & Fuzzy at Chanel & D&G



     Chanel Fall 2010

    D&G Fall 2010
    Images from I LOVE WILDFOX!

    I am a fur fanatic - both genuine and faux. I have a collection of fur hats, scarves, coats, bags, belts and even footwear.  How Cruella de Ville of me! It all began when I was 10 years old and my mother bought me a faux leopard fur coat in Katoomba which I wore religiously for many winter seasons to come and still wear from time to time. I only buy vintage real fur pieces and restrict myself to rabbit and fox. I am against the killing of endangered species such as bears and leopards etc for their fur, unlike rabbit and foxes which are pests to the environment they live in. I believe that fur should be bought as a classic, rather than something you wear of a season and then dispose of or keep in your closet unworn. On the weekend I was excited to purchase a gorgeous chocolate brown fur coat from an antique store in Berima on a day trip to the country. I was thrilled to see fur boots worn at the Fall Chanel and D and G shows in Paris. I can't wait to put my fur pieces to good use once the weather gets cooler. I think a trip to the snow is in order this upcoming season because  unfortunately, there are few Sydney Winter says which a cool enough to wear fur, other than the mornings and evenings.
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/03/warm-fuzzy-at-chanel-d.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection