A few days in paradise

    On Thursday last week, I went up to the Gold Coast to spend two nights at the Marriott Resort, Surfers Paradise, with my close friend Sam. Sam and I have been friend's since the early days of high school and it was our forth trip to the Gold Coast together. After a rocky start of nearly missing my flight due to shocking traffic surrounding the airport, I managed to have an amazing stay at the hotel. We hardly left the place! There isn't much reason to leave when you have an amazing pool, spa, room service and the perfect view over the pool, river and ocean from your suite. I'm in urgent need to hit to gym after all those breakfast, lunches and dinners we devoured - Pancakes, Club Sandwiches, Sushi, Tepanyaki & Fruit Cocktails. We had lovely warm weather for two out of the three days. It was great to leave Sydney's cold weather behind, put on a swimming costume and lounge by the pool. I even got to go snorkelling with the tropical fish in the hotel lagoon! On the Friday night we checked out nightclubs East & Platinum in Broadbeach, which I plan to revisit when I return in the Summer. Unfortunately, I had some problems with my camera again so we had to use my iphone. Here are some pic from our lovely little holiday:

    View over the hotel pool area from our suite

    In my Lisa Ho Swimsuit

    Climbing a tree in a Camilla Kaftan my the hotel lagoon!



    The gorgeous Sam climbing the tree with a cast on her arm. Crazy girl!



    Our new friend

    The tropical fish in the hotel lagoon where I went snorkelling


    Sam looking like Disney's Little Mermaid on a rock :)

    In my Anna & Boy bikini and a kaftan given to me by my Mum

    I wish I was still there!

    Back to uni today - 16 degrees weather, rain, 6 hours of class. Back to reality...
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/08/few-days-in-paradise.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection