Weekend Away

    Gemma Ward at Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, Australia
    Vogue UK July 2006

    Last weekend I went away with some friends for  my 21+1 Birthday (not keen on turning 22 yet!) We stayed at my family's holiday house in Hyams Beach, Jervis Bay, which is a couple hours of south of Sydney. Unfortunately, I have no photos to document the amazing time we had because I left the memory card at home and there was no where to buy another there. It was a lovely couple of days - we stopped in the gorgeous country town of Berry for brunch along the way, made sangria, walked on the beach and even saw a couple of dolphins off the shore. The weather was glorious, especially for winter. We are planning another girls weekend once the weather warms up. This time I will be sure to have the camera, complete with the memory card, ready to go.
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/08/weekend-away.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection