Christmas Cheer

    I hope all my hotel de mode followers & visitors had a very merry Christmas with their friends and families!

     I apologise for my lack of posts of late. Things were insane in December with my new job & the lead-up to Christmas preparations didn't help, but I'm back and very eager to blog after my holiday away :)

    I've been meaning to post my Christmas pics for a while. I apologise for the shocking quality. I'm still yet to get a decent camera which is small enough to carry around with me on a day-to-day basis so my trusty iphone has had to suffice. I managed to snap pics of my family's xmas tree (& our dear kitty Lulu who loves to sleep under it) and the fabulous christmas lights & decorations in our neighbourhood.

     Lulu taking a snooze under our 10ft Family Christmas tree
    (not looking forward to taking it down soon)

    Lulu in her Santa outfit. Soooo cute but I don't think I've ever seen her look more annoyed.


     The Christmas candelabra in our kitchen

      
     I took this photo on Christmas Eve when one of the neighbouring street had organised a Christmas lantern walk. It was a fabulous way to spend the night before christmas and the street looked fantastic. It was a magical sight, with people everywhere walking around sharing the holiday spirit & children playing games on the street. 


     One of the houses had these beautiful star cut-out lanterns. There were all sorts of things used for lanterns from McDonald's paper bags to cut-up milk bottle containers.


    There is another street near us that puts on a fabulous christmas light display every year. Here are some pics:


    Only in Australia would you find Santa in a sleigh pulled by kangaroos!

    Lots of 
    Mademoiselle Stefani
    xxx
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/01/christmas-cheer.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection