Leopard & Lace - Dolce & Gabbana Summer 2011

     Oh I just love these ensembles!



    The perfect LBD!








    Love this look - If only it was permissible to wear high waisted underwear & with a shirt in public

    Oh I just love this collection. My two favourites combined - leopard & lace in a classic silhouettes. I own a variety of lace items and leopard fur (I've been a fan since I was about 10) but I think a leopard print satin skirt would make an excellent addition to my wardrobe. I'm planning to team it with a crisp white skirt and sleek black pumps for a upbeat corporate look or with a black corset and killer heels for a fabulous night out.Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/01/leopard-lace-dolce-gabbana-summer-2011.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection