Fur, feathers & fabulously fashionable


     Kristine Drinke
    Photographed Jonas Bresnan
    Black Magazine #13 Fall/Winter 2010




     Grace Gao & So Young Kang
    Photographed Tiaziano Magni
    Numero China #5 Jan/Feb 2011

    I don't know what it is but in Summer I'm yearning for fur coats and boots, and in Winter I'm obsessing over kaftans and swimsuits. So right now in the middle of Summer I'm getting all excited about my wardrobe. I've loved fur since I was a small child and nothing has changed - I have quite a collection both real and faux. Last year my Mum bought me a fabulous grey feather coat which I'll be excited to wear as the cooler months approach. I love the glamour & detail that comes with Winter dressing - coats with cute buttons, long gloves, to die for boots etc. The fashion world seems to have gone into a fur & feather frenzy, showcasing the two in the one editorial, like these in Black Magazine & Numero China.
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2011/01/fur-feathers-fabulously-fashionable.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection