Emilio Pucci Spring 2011 | Milan Fashion Week
















    Wow! That's the first word that came to mind when I saw Pucci's latest collection. My original plan was to do individual posts on my favourite pieces/designers from each of the major fashion weeks starting with New York, moving on the London, then Milan etc. With the amount of uni week I've had to do, I haven't got round to compiling all the pictures. And then when I saw this collection, I just couldn't wait to post it! This is what my dream summer/spring wardrobe would look like - sheer, blue & white psychedelic print maxis and kaftans, brown leather sandals, and crochet dresses. I love how the fabrics just flow as the models strut along the runway, the lace-up detailing,  the summery 'I did it myself hair' and natural-looking makeup. It's making me get all excited for the warm summer months ahead :)
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/09/emilio-pucci-spring-2011-milan-fashion.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection