Style Inspiration: Gillian Zinser of 90210


    This girl has such cool style. I'd describe it as a mix of surfer girl meets boho meets rock. Although it's probably not a style I would usually go for, I'm finding myself drown to casual summer looks, rather than my usual more polished look. When she first made her appearance of as Ivy on 90210 I wasn't too keen on her but she has definitely grown on me, especially now she has toned down the tom boy act. She looked amazing in the season 3 premiere, dressed in the outfit above. I'm thinking denim shorts, a bikini top and an open shirt may be the perfect summer festival outfit. I'm hopefully attending Summerfieldayza 2011 so I'm on the lookout for festival outfit inspiration.

    I am obsessed with denim shirts at the moment!

    On the show


    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/09/style-inspiration-gillian-zinser-of.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection