Layered Swimwear in Russh #36






    Karolin Walter
    Photographed by Benny Horne

    I finally got my copy of the latest Russh October/November Issue #36 yesterday! Pages & pages of off-the-beaten track style inspiration. I particularly liked this fashion editorial featuring layered swimwear. The lilac Zimmermann swimsuit is amazing - awesome back! But my fav pieces have to be the Herve Leger bandage swimwear. They are absolutely stunning and oh so flattering. I learnt the true meaning of bandage style clothing when I had a cat-nap in my bandage dress yesterday - I really did feel like my body had been tightly bandaged when I woke up!
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/09/layered-swimwear-in-russh-36.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection