Obsession: Draping

    I've been meaning to do a post on draping for a while now. It's one of my favourite trends of the moment and gives any outfit that goddess factor, whether casual or when going for something more glam. I seemed to be obsessed with draped skirts and dresses at the moment. I've actually had a grey dress for a couple of years now, which has some lovely draping on it. I've gotten so much wear out of it and plenty of complements on it. I'm looking to add a couple of other pieces, perhaps a skirt to wear during the day and an evening dress.


    Here are some of my fav draping looks I've come across:



    Hilary Rhoda in Harper's Bazaar UK July 2010

    Dree Hemingway
    Awesome casual look!


    Julia Restoin-Roitfeld in an Alexander McQueen Dress with draping detail

    Balenciaga RTW Fall 2009


    Alice + Olivia
    I am in love with these dresses. I can't decide whether I like the one shoulder or long sleeve more, or even which colour I prefer.

    Bambi Northwood-Blyth in Shakuhachi

    Gary Bigeni



    Style Stalker

    Fashion Gone Rogue/ Studded Hearts/ Stylish Sarah/ Shop Bop/ My Catwalk/ They All Hate Us/ Style Stalker
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/09/obsession-draping.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection