Wise Words

    I love collecting quirky little sayings and inspiring quotes. Here are my favs of the moment:

     There's just something about 11:11 which makes it more special than other times...

     From Adele's "Chasing Pavements" song - Fantastic stuff!

     I feel as though I can relate to this trying as I'm trying to figure out what I want to do when I graduate at the end of next year

     Something I need to keep in mind...
     If you saw how excited I get about the release of the latest Harper's Bazaar or Vogue you would understand why I love this quote so much
     She is such a wise woman

    And this one is from the fortune cookie I had last night. I think it's one of my favourite fortunes yet :)

    Others from We Heart It/Yvan Rodie/ Le Love/ They All Hate Us
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/09/wise-words.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection