Tom Ford Private Blend Lip Color Collection


    It's hard not to want all twelve shades of Tom Ford's Private Blend Lip Color. Since the first time I saw them I decided I had to get at least one...maybe two :) I have the ad (pic above) perched above my desk because I love it so much. How can one resist? Perfect, bright colours and irresistible stylish packaging by fashionisto Tom Ford. Since I'm a fan of nude coloured lips for both night and day, and I love the odd red lipped night out, I've narrowed it down to Blush Nude (just enough pink to stop you looking washed out) and True Coral (perfect for a hot summer night). 





    Blush Nude & True Coral
    Source URL: http://5150nlove.blogspot.com/2010/09/tom-ford-private-blend-lip-color.html
    Visit Passion for Fashion for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection